Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) 2017 Online Apply
Last Date : 29 December 2016
Indian Air Force Recruitment : Indian Air Force invites applications for the posts of Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) – 01/2017 courses commencing in January 2018 for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC) / Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical) and Ground Duty (Non-technical) Branches. Apply Online before 29 December 2016.
Post Name : Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) – 01/2017
Salary : Rs. 15600-39100/-
Branch & Course Number :
Course : Flying (203/18F/SSC/M &W )
- Qualification : Graduates (Minimum three year degree course) in any discipline from a recognized University who have attained minimum 60% marks or equivalent and have passed Maths & Physics at 10+2 level or BE / B Tech degree (Four year course) or cleared section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognised University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent.
Course : Ground Duty (Technical) 202/18T/PC/ M 202/18T/ SSC/M &W
- Qualification : Minimum 60% marks each in Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level and a minimum of four year degree graduation/integrated post- graduation qualification in Engineering/ Technology from recognised University or cleared Sections A and B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India or Graduate membership examination of the Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers by actual studies with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent in the relevant disciplines.
Course : Ground Duty (Nontechnical) 202/18G/ PC/M 202/18G/ SSC/M &W
- Qualification : Graduate Degree (Minimum three year degree course) in any discipline from a recognised university with 60% marks or equivalent OR B. Com. degree (Minimum three year degree course) from a recognised university with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent OR MBA / MCA or MA / M Sc degree in English / Physics / Mathematics / Chemistry / Statistics / International relations / International studies / Defence studies / Psychology / Computer Science / IT /Management / Mass Communication / Journalism / Public Relation with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate all paper put together in Post Graduation (Minimum two year programme) and 60% marks in graduation (both recognised by UGC / Competent Accreditation Authority).
Age Limit :
- For Flying Branch : 20 to 24 years as on 01 Jan 2018 i.e. Born between 02 Jan 1994 to 01 Jan 1998. (Both Dates inclusive)
- For Ground Duty Branch : 20 to 26 years as on 01 Jan 2018 i.e. Born between 02 Jan 1992 to 01 Jan 1998 (both dates inclusive)
How to Apply :
Candidates should apply Online by clicking on the below given apply online link 03.12.2016 to 29.12.2016.
- Start of online apply : 03.12.2016
- Last Date of online apply : 29.12.2016
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2016 – Group C Civilian Vacancy
Last Date : 19 December 2016
Indian Air Force invites online application for Group C Civilian vacancies in IAF at maintenance command units. Apply in prescribed application format before 19 December 2016.
Post Name : Name of the Post: Group C Civilian
- 1. A/C Mechanic(A): 04 Posts
- 2. A/C Mechanic(E): 02 Posts
- 3. Electrician: 02 Posts
- 4. Painter: 01 Post
- 5. C & SMW: 01 Post
- 6. Fitter Mechanical Transport: 01 Post
- 7. Inst Repairer: 02 Posts
- 8. Cook: 01 Post
- 9. Mess Staff: 01 Post
- 10. Painter: 01 Post
- 11. MTS: 05 Posts
- 12. Safaiwala: 07 Posts
- 13. Painter: 01 Post
Qualification: Candidates should have Industrial Training Institute Certificate in appropriate/ akin field or trade Viz., Fitter Mechanical Transport for Post No 1 to 7 , Matriculation for Post No 8 to 13 with relevant experiences.
Age Limit: Age limit should be between 18 to 25 years as on last date for submission of application.
Age relaxation :
- 3 years for OBC,
- 5 years for SC/ ST,
- 10 years for PH candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test, skill / practical / physical test.
How to Apply:
Send your application duly typed in English /Hindi in prescribed format along with recent photograph (passport size), any other supporting document (self attested), envelope with stamp Rs. 5/- pasted & it should be superscribed as “Application for the post of ____________and Category ___________” to reach concerned Air Force Station before 19 December 2016. Read the official advertisement to know the address of concerned station.