KSP Recruitment : Here you will get all the job openings of Karnataka State Police. Click on the post name to know the details about the vacancy like eligibility criteria, qualification, applying process and last date
Karnataka State Police – KSP Recruitment 2017
|59 Well Being Officers & Senior Well Being Officers||Last Date 27 April 2017|
59 Well Being Officers & Senior Well Being Officers Vacancies
Last Date 27 April 2017
Karnataka State Police (KSP) invites application for the post of 59 Well Being Officers & Senior Well Being Officers on Contract basis in Police Department. Apply Online before 27 April 2017.
- Post Name : Well Being Officers
- Vacancy : 50 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 28000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Senior Well Being Officers
- NVacancy : 09 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 38000/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification :
- For Well Being Officers : Candidates must have Must be Masters Degree in M.Sc / M A Psychology. Preference is given to M.Phil in Clinical Psychology Recognised by Rehabilititation Council of India.
- For Senior Well Being Officers : Candidates must have M.Phil in Clinical Psychology ( Recognized by Rehabilitation Council of India ) With the minimum experience of one year in the field of Counselling or Psychological Assessment.
Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 33 years for Well Being Officers and 35 years for Senior Well Being Officers as on 13.04.2017
Mode of Selection : The selection will be based on written test, interview and Endurance and Physical Standard Test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through in state bank of Mysore (sbm)/ state bank of Hyderabad (sbh) only. Candidates have to fill the application and generate the challan and make the payment in the respective bank.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates may apply online through the official website www.ksp.gov.in from 13.04.2017 to 27.04.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled.
- Starting Of Online Application : 13.04.2017
- Closing Of Online Application : 27.04.2017
- Last Date of Application Fee : 28.04.2017