MPSC Jobs for 08 Government Labour Officer Vacancy – Last Date 07 June 2017
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) invites application for the post of 08 Government Labour Officer, Maharashtra Labour Services,Group-B. Apply Online before 07 June 2017.
Advt No. : 38/2017
Job Details :
- Post Name : Government Labour Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 08 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.4400/-
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates Possess a post-graduate degree or a two years’ post-graduate diploma in Labour Welfare, Industrial Relations and Personnel Management declared by Government to be equivalent thereto OR Possess a degree at least in second class in Arts, Science, Commerce, Economics, Law, Agriculture, Statistics or Mathematics with statistics as a subject or in Social Science or Social Work recognised for the purpose of Maharashtra Welfare Officers.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 38 years for open Candidates & 43 years for reserved candidates as on 01.09.2017
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test Or Interview.
Application Fee : General Category Candidates have to pay Rs.373/- and Rs.273/- for Reserved Category in the form of SBI Challan/ Online Payment/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ CSC (Citizen Service Centre).
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply On-Line through the website www.mpsc.gov.in from 18.05.2017 to 07.06.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 18.05.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 07.06.2017
- Last Date for the Payment of Fee in SBI : 08.06.2017
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://www.mpsc.gov.in/Site/Upload/Pdf/38-2017%20-%20Government%20Labour%20Officer,%20Maharashtra%20Labour%20Services,%20Group-A.pdf
- Apply Online Link : https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/MPSCHome.aspx