MPSC Jobs for 30 District Health Officer Vacancy – Last Date 25 May 2017
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) invites application for the post of 30 District Health Officer, Maharashtra Medical & Health Services, Gr. A. Apply Online before 25 May 2017.
Advt No. : 29/2017
Job Details :
- Post Name : District Health Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 30 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.6600/-
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S. degree of a statutory University or any other qualification specified in the First Schedule or Second Scheduled to the Indian Medical Council Act.1956 and Post-graduate degree in Preventive & Social Medicine or post-graduate Diploma in Public Health (D.P.H.) or a qualification accepted as equivalent by the Medical Council of India.
Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 38 years for open Candidates & 43 years for reserved candidates as on 01.09.2017
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : General Category Candidates have to pay Rs.523/- and Rs.323/- for Reserved Category in the form of SBI Challan/ Online Payment/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ CSC (Citizen Service Centre).
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply On-Line through the website www.mpsc.gov.in from 05.05.2017 to 25.05.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 05.05.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 25.05.2017
- Last Date for the Payment of Fee in SBI : 26.05.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/AdvtList/29-2017.pdf
- Apply Online Link : https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/MPSCHome.aspx