Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 – 521 Constable Vacancy
Last Date : 04 January 2017
Odisha Police Recruitment : State Selection Board, Odisha Police, Cuttack invites online application for 521 Constable vacancies in 9 th India Reserve Battalion (Specialised) of Odisha Police on contract basis. Apply online from 05-12-2016 to 04-01-2017.
(5th December to 4t January 2017)
Post Name : Constable
Vacancy : 521 Nos.
- UR: 261 Posts
- SEBC: 58 Posts
- SC: 85 Posts
- ST: 117 Posts
- Passed High School Certificate examination or equivalent examination conducted by the board of Secondary Education, odisha or by any other recognized Board/ Council,
- Able to speak, read & write Odia and
- Must have passed the Odia as one of the subjects in the High School Certificate examination or an examination in Odia Language equivalent to ME Standard recognized or conducted by the school & Mass Education Department of Government of Odisha.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2016) :
- 18 year to 23 years .
Age relaxation :
- 5 years for SC, ST & SEBC candidates & for ex-servicemen as per Govt Rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Physical Measurement, Physical Efficiency Test, Driving Test, Educational, Sports Achievements, National Cadet Corps Certificate (NCC) & Written test.
Application Fee :
- For General candidates Rs. 200/- and No fee for SC/ST category.
- Pay the fee through online payment using Debit Card/ Net Banking, cash/ cheque payment through challan at all SBI Branches or at Common Service Centre of the district through CSC Wallet.
Application Form (Offline): Candidates want to apply offline can obtained application form from the Reception Counter of the Office of the Commandant of the Battalion/ office of the Supdt. of police, Kalahandi by depositing Rs. 50/- Bank Draft only in favour of Chairman, State Selection Board, Odisha Police, Cuttack (payable at Cuttack).
How to Apply:
Apply online by clicking on the below given apply online link from 05-12-2016 to 04-01-2017. Read the full applying process below.
Odisha Police Constable Online Apply Process:
- Click here to open the website www.lokaseba-odisha.in
- Click on “Apply for recruitment of Constable n 9th IRB”
- Then Enter your Aadhaar Number or Manualy fill the form
- Upload the scanned Photo & Signature
- Upload all required scanned certificates
- Then pay the fee Rs 200/- by online banking or offline by SBI Bank
- If paying offline then print the challanfor payment
- Then print the receipt and keep it for reference
- Start of online apply : 05-12-2016.
- Last Date for Online Apply: 04-01-2017.
- Last Date of payment of application fee : 02-01-2017.